|Dear customer, thank you for buying JadeMask bamboo
flooring. To provide better service for your usage and protect
your rights, please conform to the following maintenance instructions
strictly. We should not bear the responsibility caused by any
operations that disobey the following rules.
1. Before furniture is placed onto the bamboo floor, floor protector
pads should be installed on the bottom of all furniture legs.
Also, rugs should be placed at all entrances to the area.
2. DO use a vacuum cleaner and a dry mop to clean the floor
daily. Floors with especially heavy use should be swept up to
three times a day.
3. DO wipe up spills or any other moisture on the floor immediately.
4. DO apply a flooring wax to the area where has been slightly
scratched. And apply a light wax to the surface of bamboo floor
5. DO make sure the heating/ventilating/air conditioning system
is working properly, with normal humidity levels. Indoor relative
humidity should be between 35 and 50 percent year-round.
6. DO inspect the floor for abnormal tightening or shrinkage.
In wet weather, carefully monitor doors and windows for water
7. DO remove debris from expansion voids.
8. NO heavy and sharp things are allowed to directly touch the
9. DO NOT use household cleaning products (such as ammonia,
air spray etc), which damage the floor finish and also may leave
the floor slippery or sticky.
10. DO NOT clean the floor with scrubbing machinery or power